Updated: Sep 20
Below are a few bible verses to encourage women on their journey in life! These have been split up into different sections. I hope this blesses someone!
* God is within her, she will not fall (Psalm 46:5)
*A gracious woman retains honour (Proverbs 11:16)
A woman is to be courteous, kind, pleasant, merciful, compassionate and forgiving. This brings high respect to the woman!!!
* The Lord God said, it is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him (Genesis 2:18)
A woman is to be a Helper!!!
*Do not let your adornment be merely outward – arranging the hair, wearing gold or putting on fine apparel – rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. (1 Peter 3:3-4)
Do not let your main focus be on your outer beauty. Do not forget to work on your inner beauty too. Be gentle, that is where true beauty lies. It is also precious to your Creator!
* Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands (Titus 2:3-5)
*The wise woman builds her house (Proverbs 14:1)
Build and do not tear down!! Pray to God for His wisdom to help you build and do not use your mouth or attitude to destroy what the Lord has put together.
*Wives submit yourself to your own husbands as you do to the Lord (Ephesians 5:22)
Submit to God first who will teach you how to submit to your own husband.
Strength in time of need:
* She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future (Proverbs 31:25)
God is your strength, he is your everything. You have no reason to fear the future. God has got you!!! Don't forget to put on your cloth of strength and dignity every time you leave your house.
* The Lord is your strength and your shield (Psalm 28:7)
* Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go (Joshua 1:9)
* Her children arise and call her blessed (Proverbs 31:28)
* Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as He said, and the Lord did for Sarah what He had promised. Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him (Genesis 21: 1-2)
* Train up a child in the way of the Lord, and when he is older he will not depart from it (Proverbs 22:6)
* Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example to the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12)
* Obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother which is the first commandment with a promise, so that it may be well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth (Ephesians 6:1-3)
* Flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace along with those who call on the Lord with a pure heart (2 Timothy 2:22)
I pray that you find some encouragement from these bible verses. Remember, whenever you are feeling down or discouraged, just open your bible for some further encouragement!